Your listing must display a regional land line phone number and a full business address within our catchment area, which (for FREE listings) includes the Harborough district and North Northamptonshire towns and villages located within 6 miles of Market Harborough. P.O. box numbers are accepted.
Paid listings allow businesses which are based outside of the catchment area to advertise.
Please provide a carefully written introduction to the products and services that your business offers (e.g. why should a customer choose you) hours of business, car parking information.
All listing submissions are moderated by us to help maintain quality, therefore we only accept carefully written submissions, e.g. a short description or one written in uppercase will not be accepted.
A credit card is not required for Free listings.
- First create your personal user account - click here for the registration page.
- Once you have your user login details return to the website, click " Login Now " (top right) and then select "Advertising Packages" in the main menu.
- Select your listing type.
- Complete the form to create and submit your listing.
- Please login - (top-right on the website) you can also login here.
- Choose 'My Account' from the main navigation menu.
- Choose 'Listings', and edit away!
Yes, website links are permitted in paid listings and also in Free listings when a reciprocal link is provided (from your website back to ours).